Global Pricing Director
For our people, passion isn’t just a buzzword. It’s easy to stay driven when you do something important.
Our Global Pricing Director will formulate and implement a pricing approach that will drive our growth and profitability, allowing Marel to remain a market leader in food processing.
About the Role
The Global Pricing Director will be responsible for defining and implementing pricing tools and processes, as well as measuring pricing performance, ensuring that our pricing strategies deliver maximized value. You will act as a change agent responsible for setting up a new structure in line with the Global Pricing strategy. You will:
- Work closely with all Business Units, collecting input for successful decision-making on pricing and gross margins
- Develop methods to monitor and review the progress of pricing effectiveness across the organization
- Build up a new organizational structure where the Center of Excellence serves as a focal point for pricing throughout the organization for equipment, service, spares and more
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our customers, researching competitive offerings, and understanding the details of pricing architectures and price points
- Lead cross-functional projects to continuously improve pricing approaches to take advantage of market opportunities
- Provide guidance to product management teams and enable them to master pricing approaches
You are a natural strategic problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity and able to quickly see through complex matters, as well as bring structure to uncertainty. Furthermore, we you have:
- Min. 7 years of experience in pricing, with 3-5 years of hands-on experience in channel pricing and revenue management
- An ability to lead teams in environments that include complex organization structures, multiple stakeholders, and geographically distributed teams
- A Business/Finance/Data science tertiary degree and/or Certified Pricing Professional designation
- Excellent stakeholder management, networking and presentation skills that enable you to easily work and communicate with all organizational levels, as well as an ability to simplify operational and informational complexity
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%), and to work from the local office min. 1 day per week after the onboarding period (which will require a higher level of presence)
A leading role in a world-class global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibits Marel’s core values: Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send us your application in English as soon as possible.