Travelshift, the builder of Guide to Iceland and Guide to Europe, is seeking to hire a backend developer to join its team.
Guide to Iceland is the most popular website in the world for tourism and travel services in Iceland. Guide to Iceland has received various official recognitions, such as for fast growth, and is commonly referred to as the most successful collaboration in the history of Icelandic tourism.
Travelshift works on a high-load web platform and aims to deliver lightning-fast web applications using the latest technology stack. The company is developing cutting-edge data-driven technology, starting with the recently launched site Guide To Europe, a groundbreaking Europe-wide travel platform first of its kind offering complete vacations in one booking.
Travelshift team members are working worldwide and looking to hire a Backend Developer to join its team in Iceland. Travelshift is looking for someone who is passionate about coding, can work in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working with .NET.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and enhance features for Guide to Iceland and Guide to Europe
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot software issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Experience working with .NET programming language
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Upper-intermediate level of English fluency or higher.
- Experience working with these technologies is a big plus
- .NET Core / .NET 6
- GCP or another cloud platform
- MySQL or a similar SQL environment
If you don't meet all of our requirements, but you have grit, a strong work ethic, and you are a quick learner, then Travelshift is willing to consider junior developers who are willing to learn, work hard, and grow with our team.
We offer competitive salaries, a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth, travel perks, and many other benefits.
Check out our websites: