DTE is searching for a Quality Manager for a fast-growing developer and producer of high-tech analytical hardware and software.
This pivotal role involves implementation of a quality management system, ISO compliance, certifications, and quality control processes. The Quality Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust quality assurance process to ensure that products meet or exceed customer expectations. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, leadership skills, and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions. Overseeing the development and implementation of quality control tests, inspection of products at various stages, and writing reports documenting production issues.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to ensuring that our products and services meet consistent standards and customer expectations.
- Develop and implement quality policies, procedures, and objectives
- Implement a QM system, monitor and evaluate its performance.
- Write and document organizational or operational procedures and monitor to ensure proper functioning.
- Implement and maintain document control (or maintain a document control procedure)
- Conduct internal and external audits to ensure compliance with legal and industry requirements
- Lead corrective and preventive actions to resolve quality issues and non-conformities
- Provide training and guidance to staff on quality standards and best practices
- Prepare reports on quality metrics, trends, risks, opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of quality goals
- Research new technologies and methods to enhance quality performance
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- BS or higher in engineering or a similar field
- Around 5 years experience in quality management or a similar role
- Experience with CE marking and conformity of industrial hardware
Familiarity with Six Sigma and lean manufacturing is an advantage
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods
- Knowledge of ISO, UL and other international standards
- Knowledge of root cause analysis, risk analysis, FMEA, etc. is a plus
Our core values are purpose, excellence, and empowerment. To be able to act on those values, we need people who are driven, resilient, passionate, and ambitious!
Target skills and characteristics
- Exceptional safety mindset
- The ability to work independently and solve problems, while comfortably seeking help when necessary
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented mindset.
- Attention to detail along with the ability for a high-level overview.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and collaborative team spirit.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
The application deadline is the 29th of February 2024
We encourage people of all genders to apply and look forward to receiving your application.
DTE is a global company and is committed to being an inclusive workplace. Employee welfare is incredibly important to us – without our team, we would simply not exist. While fulfilling the needs of our customers is one of our key roles, employee experience is also an essential part of the equation. Therefore, we do our very best to ensure that all our employees feel empowered, taken care of, and fulfilled in their roles at our company.