Project Manager in Software - Come Shape the Future
Have you eaten an elephant?
DTE offers an exciting role for an experienced project manager to manage software projects, both internal development projects and projects related to customer deliveries and implementations. This is a role for someone that doesn’t shy away from taking on complex and challenging projects because they know that the elephant can only be eaten one bite at a time.
To excel in this role, you need to be organized and precise, have an analytical mindset, and be able to communicate efficiently with multiple stakeholders with diverse backgrounds. Our ideal candidate is driven and independent, has a strong quality and safety focus, and is passionate about continuous improvement.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment, where innovative ideas are born on daily basis and everyone is working towards our shared vision of transforming the metals industry to make it greener, safer, and more efficient, you might be the person we're looking for.
- Sprint planning, running daily stand-ups, and retrospectives. Managing larger-scale projects that contain multiple sprints and epics.
- Ensure alignment between customer expectations and project completion.
- Participation in continuous iteration and development of software development, procedures, and documentation.
- Identifying and implementing strategic improvements to delivery processes and customer experience
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Working with QA/QC on consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Serving as a liaison between business and software needs.
- A bachelor's degree in IT, CS, software engineering, computer science, or a related field is advantageous.
- Project Management Certification is advantageous (IPMA/PMI).
- Proven experience in software project management is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology is a requirement, certified Scrum Master or Agile Coach is advantageous.
- Experience within the aluminum industry is advantageous
- Experience utilizing digital project management tools (Jira, Asana, etc.) is advantageous.