CCP is looking for a producer to work on our new unannounced project at CCP Games!
You will play an important role in helping guide the development efforts of the new game set in the iconic EVE universe. This position bridges the worlds of gameplay engineering and game design with our other two main disciplines (creative/art and blockchain engineering). While your main focus will be production for these two disciplines, your role will also be integral in maintaining open communication channels with other disciplines, guaranteeing a harmonized development process and collaborative work environment. This position is based in Reykjavík.
- Support agile teams in setting, tracking, and achieving milestones, and fostering a flexible and communicative development environment
- Drive collaborative efforts across all disciplines
- Actively engage in designing and refining the cross-discipline production process, ensuring streamlined workflows and optimized collaboration between teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team leads and producers across all disciplines to ensure alignment of goals, expectations, capabilities, and vision
- Prior experience in a producer role in software development is a must; experience in game development is a plus
- Expertise and enthusiasm for the Agile methodology
- A passionate gamer, or at the very least passionate about crafting compelling game experiences
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multidisciplinary teams as well as working with people across different time zones
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organization
- Readiness to tackle any task head-on and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to help ship the game successfully
- An inherent desire to encourage open, two-way communication among team members
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on an ambitious project with amazingly talented and ambitious co-workers
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Double work station setup and flexible work environment
- An active fun division that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Discretionary quarterly and annual performance sharing plan
- Annual sports grant
- A mobile phone as well as a mobile usage package
- Home internet
- A conditional monthly transportation grant
- Work environment that focuses on employee well-being
- On-site doctor, free of charge as well as other on-site services at a discounted price
- Relocation Package
Why join CCP Games?
We create virtual worlds more meaningful than real life. We have been trailblazing digital economies, virtual societies, and epic worlds for over 20 years. We pioneer, experiment, learn and collaborate. We push the boundaries of science fiction, and we love what we do, every minute of every day. We are looking for people who are passionate about all-things tech and gaming.