Origo is looking for a passionate customer success manager to join our travel technology team in Reykjavik.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new clients and set up new accounts
- Provide end-user support via chat, phone and email with a customer-centric mindset
- Produce support materials for customers both in text, images and videos
- Deliver demos of our solutions to potential new customers both in person and via webinars
- Provide training and support for the first level support helpdesk at Origo
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers, provide solutions and/or facilitate problem solving between end-users and development teams
- Be proactive in customer outreach and make sure our customers feel well looked after
- Participate in tradeshows and conferences where our products are presented
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a subject that benefits the role
- Experience working with car rental booking systems and/or hotel PMS is required
- Understanding of fundamentals of reservation management and accounting
- A fast learner and organized and disciplined work ethic
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Icelandic
We encourage both women and men to apply for the job.
At Origo we have a powerful group of people - our values are Combined Strength - Professional audacity - Servicing vision
All applications and inquiries will be treated as confidential and all applications will be answered. For more information, contact the Human Resource Department.