Omnom Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop
Omnom is looking for a reliable, hard-working person with a strong sense of responsibility for the role of shift supervisor in the Omnom Ice-cream and Chocolate shop.The job entails overseeing each shift by leading the team and ensuring all daily tasks are performed to standard. Customer service is also a vital part of the job including making ice cream desserts in front of customers and being able to talk to customers about our chocolate and chocolate-making process.
Working hours are 11-21, alternating 2-3-2 days, Monday through Sunday with the possibility of extra hours. Two shift supervisors work in tandem, ensuring each day one supervisor is in-shop with the team.The person in question receives teaching and training in everything OmnomRole and responsibilities:
· Customer service
· Overseeing the shift
· Follow service and quality policies of the company
· Overseeing the daily flow
· Refill and clean.
· Great emphasis is placed on good customer service
· Make ice cream creations in front of customers
· Introducing and telling customers about our chocolates
· Occasional checkout of the register system
· Cleaning and tidying in the shop
· At least 25 years of age
· Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Previous experience in a customer service or supervisory role
· Leadership skills and ability to work well in a team environment
· Flexible schedule and availability to work weekends and holidays
· A rich sense of service and positive attitude
· The ability to service our customers in English is necessary
If you are interested and think you fulfill the requirements listed above, please apply with a CV and an Introduction Letter where you tell us why you are applying for this job.
We will treat all applications with the utmost confidentiality, and all applications will be answered when a decision on employment is made.