Marel is looking for a Product Specialists for two of our Product Management Team, Weighing & Grading and Inspection. The position demands an individual who is driven and proactive and can evaluate present and future business opportunities. The job involves close cooperation with Marel’s worldwide sales teams and product development.
- Identification on opportunities for product and business development
- Participation in shaping and executing product strategy
- Competitive analysis and market intelligence
- Provide proactive and reactive sales support
- Work with Innovation on prioritization of innovation projects and follow-up on progress
- Sales documentation and support material. Create structure and procedures to streamline leads to contracts.
- Define training needs of industry sales, create training plans and material.
- University degree and/ or experience in technical field, business or marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing – Including budgeting, project design, market need analysis, pricing, competitor analysis
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of training and skills to create and deliver marketing material and training
- Knowledge in the food industry is beneficial
- Experience in Product management is beneficial
For more information please contact Albert Arnarson HR Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +3545638000.
Application deadline is December 10th.