The Product Owner of LS One is directly involved in development of LS One, takes parti in design and strategy meetings, and manages the product roadmap.
If you have product owner experience, solid programming skills, working knowledge of C#, .NET and MS SQL Server, communication skills, and you aspirer to work on exciting tasks with a great team then this might be perfect opportunity for you!
- Understand the retail and hospitality market to make decisions in cooperation with the Product Director.
- Partake in design meetings to architect solutions that keeps LS Retail at the forefront of the industry it operates within.
- Proactively manage and execute on the Product Backlog.
- Manage the Development Team to ensure the successful role out of the roadmap.
- Maintain and develop LS One software features.
- Partner communication
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent working knowledge of C#, .NET and MS SQL Server.
- Product Owner certification strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Actively reaching out to stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into LS Retail´s solutions
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Scrum or willingness to learn and adopt it quickly.
For further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org