Are you driven by working with, listening to and consulting others? Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to influence the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail has an exciting opportunity for you!
We offer an opportunity for an enthusiastic and successful consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include management of internal IT projects, involving user relations, issue resolution, functional requirement definition, solution design, and delivery of project tasks on time and on budget.
- Proactively review and improve LS Retail internal IT solutions
- Gather requirements for enhancing or enriching functionality of internal IT solutions
- Working with developers to design, develop, test and implement changes in internal IT solutions
- Communicate new features and enhancements
- Create and maintain instructional documents/videos and knowledge base
- Assist with training of system functionality and capabilities.
- University degree in related field, e.g. engineering, computer science or business management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Excellent knowledge of business processes, financials, procurement, inventory and distribution, sales and customer service.
- Work experience as an implementation consultant is a plus.
- Ability to identify user’s requirements and translate into defined specifications.
- Must have follow through skills to bring projects to completion in a timely matter.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels of an organization.
For further information please contact jobs(at)LSRetail.com.