Financial Operations Manager
Eleven Experience á Íslandi leitar nú að nýjum starfsmanni til að starfa á skrifstofu fyrirtækisins í Reykjavík. Starfið er við fjármálasvið hjá alþjóðafyrirtæki og býður upp á marga spennandi möguleika.
Eleven Experience is now looking for a financial operations manager in Iceland. The job will be at Eleven Experience's Reykjavik office.
- Manage all accounts payable systems ensuring accurate coding and timely submission of invoices
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of company while maintaining professional communication
- Manage all vendor agreements, negotiate prices and terms, ensure compliance and timely execution of agreements.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Operations Controller with compiling and verifying the accuracy of monthly sales reports, VAT reconciliations, and inventory reports.
- Assist Finance and Administration team in compiling and verifying the accuracy of the overall local books and records utilized for tax and regulatory reporting.
- Review and analyze monthly financial reports, contributing to quantitative and qualitative analysis to be included in the monthly Management Report.
- Assist with monthly payroll process as needed
- Liaise with Global HR Department to ensure proper onboarding for all employees, implementation of new and existing policies and complaint processes and training needs of employees
- Review and improve existing financial controls and implement new controls as needed
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Ensure legal and tax compliance
- Assist the local operations team as needed
- 5+ years of accounting and/or finance experience
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Solid understanding of accounting and math skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Ability to maintain clear timelines, follow through and complete tasks timely
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Previous experience in the hospitality industry strongly preferred
Please submit an application, cover letter and a CV in english to www.alfred.is application platform. Application deadline is until end of day June 25th. For more information please call 588-1800 during business hours on weekdays.