Earth 2.0 seeks to foster the deployment of new technologies for the improvement of every day life in Iceland and abroad.
New industries to be explored include next generation applications of renewable energy, such as electric transportation and indoor farming.
Earth 2.0 is now looking for an Executive Assistant who can learn quickly and appreciates the fundamental mission of improving human life with technology.
Key tasks include:
- Research into new technologies and market opportunities
- Preparation of articles, videos, and other materials for public distribution
- Communication with various stakeholders and leaders, as the case may require
- Scheduling and logistics
- Be flexible to adapt to new opportunities and assignments as they come up
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong interest in the intersection between technological and environmental issues.
- Willingness to work independently and with self motivation.
- University education, ideally in a science related field or environmental studies.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong work ethic, ability to drive projects and take responsibility.
- Ability to handling many different kinds of projects at once.
- Writing skills and public presentation drafting experience.
- International experience and native Icelandic speaking preferred.