CCP Iceland is looking for an innovative software developer with a deep passion for games and games development.
The successful candidate is a talented and driven individual who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving. You will be working on developing new features and tools for our critically acclaimed science-fiction game EVE Online.
- Implement innovative solutions within Eve online gameplay systems
- Work closely with other programmers and designers to determine appropriate systems and solutions
- Contribute innovative ideas and solutions towards all aspect of the game and development processes
- Development, implementation and maintenance of content tools and processes
- University degree in Computer Science or related studies
- Good programming and debugging skills, preferably in Python and C++
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with others
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on pioneering ambitious project with great coworkers
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- An active fun division that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- On-site fitness facility and showers
- Annual sports grant
- A family friendly work environment with flexible work hours
- On-site doctor, free of charge as well as other on-site services at a discounted price such as hairdresser, massage therapist and beauty technician
All applications, including CV's and Cover Letters, must be submitted in English.
Application deadline is June 23rd.