Teatime is looking for a senior producer to join our adventure in building the next generation of mobile games.
As our first Producer, you'll ensure every product, game and feature we craft has clear goals. You will be responsible for defining what success looks like and helping the development team achieve it. You will coordinate with our partners and guide ideas from concept to completion.
THE CANDIDATE MUST…
- Have shipped products, games or features.
- Have a strong initiative and leadership abilities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a track record of empowering successful teams
- Has a technical background.
- Enjoys games of all kinds.
- Defining purpose, plans, and responsibilities.
- Encouraging collaboration, iterations, and ownership.
- Monitoring and optimizing team health and work systems.
- Removing roadblocks and managing distractions.
- Measuring success through playtests, beta programs and AB tests.
- Consulting with stakeholders and communicating progress.
- Building, grooming, and prioritizing an up-to-date work backlog
- Tracking risk, velocity, milestone commitments, and dependencies.
- Facilitating rituals, meetings, discussions, and decisions.
- Rolling up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done.
BONUS POINTS FOR...
- Having founded a company.
- Experience mentoring others for performance
- Experience with data analysis in SQL
- Having a relevant side project
- Family-friendly workplace.
- Smart and experienced coworkers.
- Calm office with a beautiful view.
- Breakfast and lunch every day with vegan options.