Teatime is looking for a senior Android developer to join our adventure in building the next generation of mobile games.
We are looking for someone who has released multiple native Android applications and knows the ins-and-outs of the Google Play Store, Android Studio, and Gradle.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE…
- Experience with native Android app development in Java across multiple API levels.
- Released multiple Android apps to the Google Play Store.
- Expert knowledge of the Gradle build system.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Interest in learning general app and game development in other programming languages than Java.
- Optimize the performance of low-level native code so that our games run smoothly on low-end Android devices.
- Configuring a Gradle build system in a monorepo for multiple games that share common dependencies.
- Understand which devices and API levels to focus on to reach the most set of users with the least amount of work.
- Improve the developer experience of working in Android Studio for less experienced developers by improving tooling and providing guidance.
- Develop new platform features in both Java/Kotlin and React Native (using ReasonML).
BONUS POINTS FOR...
- A good understanding of what is a good user experience for native Android apps.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Passion for games.
- Experience in React or React Native.
- Experience in functional programming.
- Family-friendly workplace.
- Smart and experienced coworkers.
- Calm office with a beautiful view.
- Breakfast and lunch every day with vegan options.