Managing small orders towards sales, follow up on delivery and support the sales team in Garðabær.
This is a temporary position until 01.01.2020.
- Managing orders for smaller sales towards production in Garðabær
- SAP Testing - Login orders and reservations
- Follow-up on delivery
- Support for large orders
- Managing orders from Marel agents
- Processing and managing customer queries
- General assistance to guests in Marel Garðabær both from Marel and customers
- General support for the Sales Management team (sales manager, sales engineer manager and project manager)
- Support for Demand Planner.
- University degree and/or experience in technology, business or sales experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge, experience in ERP systems (Axapta / SAP) and CRM (Salesforce.com) desirable
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfort working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
For more information please contact Björgvin Benediktsson,email@example.com tel. 563 8000.
Please submit your application no later than 18.03.2019. Applications are only accepted through the Marel website, marel.com/jobs.