Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to contribute toward the company´s overall success?
If so, LS Retail might have an exciting opportunity for you!
The Project Manager is tasked chiefly with the successful coordination and delivery of project and service offerings along with the satisfaction of customers as it relates to professional services. The Project Manager will work with/along-side Consulting Management who are hands-on managers and advisors of their team of functional/technical consultants for the delivery of projects and services.
- Manage the delivery of international consulting projects involving the implementation of LS Retail's products and services
- Manage the project team(s) and client expectations
- Track project progress, monitor deliverables, costs, timing, and change requests
- Work with sales and consulting management to prepare proposals and close sales for consulting services
- Lead/participate in developing value added tools (methodologies, processes, templates, documentation) that enhance repeatability and, in doing so, improve efficiency, consistency and quality of delivery/execution
- As necessary, provide all "hands on" project management and any services assistance as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proven project management and consulting experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
- Product and application knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions a plus
- Retail and hospitality industry experience a plus
- Works well in a matrix organization
- Flexibility to work off hours when managing a team across multiple time zones
For further information please send an e-mail to jobs(at)lsretail.com