LS Retail Hagasmári 3, 201 Kópavogur
LS Retail is an innovative provider of unified software solutions for retail, hospitatlity and fourcourt companies across 130 countries. The LS Retail team consists of 210 professional, thereof over 110 located in our Head Quarters in Norðurturn Kópavogur.
We offers a great opportunity for a Development Project Manager that is knowledgeable and enthusiastic for development processes. Development Project Manager´s focus is to implement and support the best fit practice of development processes within the Development of LS Retail in the aim of maximizing the development capacity and flexibility.
The main assignments are as following:
· provide support to the self-organized development teams to maintain the scrum methodology.
· Facilitating Project Retrospectives and other major scrum events as needed.
· Promote LS Retail values of Innovation, integrity and empowerment.
· Enhance education of Scrum and processes, create and renew educational material as needed. Educate new employees and keep all employees up to date on Agile, Lean and Scrum.
· Work with HR in organizing training for Development, identifying training needed. Promote culture of continuous education.
· Facilitate continuous improvements within development, conduct research and share findings.
· Visibility of progress within Development, reported to Development and Management.
· Maintain statistics of all projects in progress within Development.
We are looking for individual with the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ MPM degree or MSC degree would be benificial
· Strong understanding and solid working experience of Development process and Agile methodology
· Must have excellent communication, facilitation and team-building skills
· Excellent change management and leadership skills
· Strong Quality focus