We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to develop and establish our end-to-end marketing strategy to put Authenteq into the hands of some of the biggest brands in the world. This is a core role at Authenteq which is a marketing driven high tech company.
We want you, if you are someone who excels at technical product marketing and building strategies and tactics to drive awareness, growth, adoption, and evangelism. You’ll shape how we attract clients and end-users to our product, interact with customers, and create resources that help champion the advantage of bringing identity verification and electronic identities to the masses.
- You must have at least 3 years B2B marketing experience. Experience working at a startup is a plus!
- Creating our marketing strategy and owning the translation of that strategy into tangible go-to-market plans that will help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Develop Authenteq’s positioning, messaging, and branding to effectively tell our story so it resonates with target markets.
- Building, maintaining, measuring, and optimizing our marketing channel mix.
- Influencing product strategy and the way we bring products to market, combining research, positioning, and messaging to maximize adoption.
- Analyze performance metrics of all digital marketing strategies and recommend appropriate action to increase engagement and conversions.
- Marketing Materials & Content: work to develop content which can be used in various marketing channels and social media.
- Enabling the rest of the GTM team to attract and serve customers and prospects through product education, training enablement, and collateral development.
Got your attention? Great, would also be cool if you:
- Recognize the role that marketing plays across the customer journey and understand the need to work cross-functionally with product and customer success teams.
- Know how to credibly market to technical and business audiences, from startups to later-stage businesses and adopting enterprise companies.
- Prefer to ship, collect feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Are easy to work with, flexible and generally a nice person to be around!
What's in it for you?
- A chance to join at the ground floor of one of the most innovative and exciting new startups in Europe!
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with job growth opportunities.
- Exciting challenges to work on and great opportunities to learn, grow and contribute.
- The opportunity to shape and develop that path of a truly innovative company with the potential to revolutionize how transactions are conducted online.
- Friendly and multicultural team.
- Opportunity to join our team in Berlin or Reykjavik.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as equity in a growing company.