Alvotech is looking for a specialist to work in IT support.
Key Responsibilities and Work assignments:
- Support users and problem solving.
- Provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Help desk.
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
- Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
Most important tasks of the job:
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Document internal procedures.
- Assist with on boarding of new users and setup computer equipment.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant technical experience.
- Minimum 3 years as a power user on the latest Microsoft Office systems, Office 365, Win OS.
- Preferably a solid experience in customer service.
- Strong knowledge and skills in general PC administration.
- Exceptional service mind, communication skills and endless interest in resolving issues for users.
- Good communication skills and fluent English language skills.
It is requested that the applicant is able to start work at the earliest possible convenience. All applications will be handled as confidential.
The deadline for applications is 14th June 2019 and will be answered once a decision has been made.
For further information regarding the position please send an email to email@example.com.
Alvotech is a privately owned, fully integrated specialty biopharmaceutical company focused exclusively on the development and manufacturing of high-quality biosimilar products, all along the value chain from cell line development to commercial manufacturing.
The company is well on its way to becoming a global leader in the biosimilar space and is helmed by an outstanding management team and prestigious group of shareholders.
Alvotech prides itself on attracting highly experienced industry talent, drawn by its purpose-driven culture. With its strong emphasis on excellence and commitment to improving the lives of patients by making biologics more accessible around the globe, Alvotech strives to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion.
What we can offer:
- Alvotech is a multinational workplace with employees from all over the world, benefiting from the diversity and the great talent that all of the employees bring into their work.
- Alvotech is a dynamic company that is expanding and growing at a fast pace which involves a lot of growth opportunities for employees within the company.
- Alvotech‘s working environment is friendly and full of energy, employees maintain their good energy by enjoying gourmet bistro at lunchtime; a professional coffee bar and a fully equipped gym with classes taught daily.
- Alvotech has an active social life that is highly appreciated by the employees, managed by a group of employees that plan all kinds of fun events.
- Alvotech is committed to being at the cutting edge of technology by using some of the best equipment and processes in the industry. With the core mission of improving people´s lives by providing live changing treatments to patients worldwide, the purpose of all Alvotech employee´s work is clear.
- Alvotech already has a powerful group of people that are experts in their fields and we are excited to have more great colleagues to join us.
See more at https://storf.alvotech.is