Alvotech is looking for cleaning specialists to work in our production facility in Reykjavík.
Key Responsibilities and Work assignments:
- Working within the cleaning team, tasks that includes:
-Cleaning and disinfectant of the manufacturing areas.
-Participate in work activities for manufacturing areas.
-Take care of chemical waste from manufacturing areas.
- Work in compliance with GMP (Good manufacturing practice) guideline and company’s policies and vision.
- Conducting all activities in a compliant and safe manner, willing to take on additional activities under direct supervision.
- The individual will need to perform GMP work in Grade CNC, D and C areas.
- Employee are always responsible for following the procedures that the company has established regarding environmental, health and safety issues.
- Working hours start at 06:00 in the morning.
- Being proficient at work, positive and great team member.
- Be able to work in accordance with GMP and EHS practies (Environment, health and safety)
- Be able to follow clear directions and work in accordance to GMP are important qualities as well as the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a supportive manner.
- Some prior sanitation or cleaning experience is preferred, cleaning experience in a GMP environment a plus
- Good English skills, both verbal and reading.
It is requested that the applicant is able to start work at the earliest possible convenience. All applications will be handled as confidential.
The deadline for applications is 14th June 2019 and will be answered once a decision has been made.
For further information regarding the position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alvotech is a privately owned, fully integrated specialty biopharmaceutical company focused exclusively on the development and manufacturing of high-quality biosimilar products, all along the value chain from cell line development to commercial manufacturing. The company is well on its way to becoming a global leader in the biosimilar space and is helmed by an outstanding management team and prestigious group of shareholders.
Alvotech prides itself on attracting highly experienced industry talent, drawn by its purpose-driven culture. With its strong emphasis on excellence and commitment to improving the lives of patients by making biologics more accessible around the globe, Alvotech strives to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Alvotech is a multinational workplace with employees from all over the world, benefitting from the diversity and the great talent that all of the employees bring into their work.
- Alvotech is a dynamic company that is expanding and growing at a fast pace which involves a lot of growth opportunities for employees within the company.
- Alvotech‘s working environment is friendly and full of energy, employees maintain their good energy by enjoying gourmet bistro at lunchtime; a professional coffee bar and a fully equipped gym with classes thaught daily.
- Alvotech has an active social life that is highly appreciated by the employees, managed by a group of employees that plan all kinds of fun events.
- Alvotech is committed to being at the cutting edge of technology by using some of the best equipment and processes in the industry. With the core mission of improving people´s lives by providing live changing treatments to patients worldwide, the purpose of all Alvotech employee´s work is clear.
- Alvotech already has a powerful group of people that are experts in their fields and we are excited to have more great colleagues to join us.
See more about Alvotech: https://storf.alvotech.is/