We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our Third Party Quality team in Iceland and step into the role of Quality Specialist.
This will be a temporary one year contract.
Primary purpose of the position:
Quality Specialist ensures the compliance with GMP and internal policies, procedures and specifications.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and approving the Master Batch Documentation, Protocols, Reports etc.
- Reviewing and approval of batch records
- Reviewing and approving Product Quality Reviews
- Handling customer complaints
- Supporting preparation of Quality Technical Agreements
- Preparing and maintaining SOPs
- Contributing to the improvement and maintenance of the Quality system
- Participating in internal meetings and collaborating with other functions in the company
- University degree in Natural Science
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision-Making approach
- High Accurate Skills
- Ability to work well in a Team and Independently
- Good Communications and Planning Skills
- Fluency in English
- Good Computer Skills
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and working with GMP standard will be an advantage
All CV´s must be in English. For more information regarding the position, please contact Anna Klebert, Anna.Klebert@Tevaeu.com.